Here you can find our latest news. We look forward to your interest in our activities. If you have any questions, then please get in touch with us.
14. Oct. 2016 - With its range of Küba gastro FM, Kelvion had already included in its portfolio compact, high-performance coolers for refrigerated counters, catering counters, and other refrigerated food and beverage display units. These products could be used at a side wall (with air outlet to one side) or behind the unit center column (with air outlet to both sides).
14. Oct. 2016 - The Kelvion air coolers of the Küba SG industrial range have been designed for the applications from approx. 5 to 156 kW cooling duty (depending on refrigerant). Their guide vane assure equalized air flow, which enables air throw up to 68 m. In combination with great cooling duty, this allows fast temperature control of freshly stored goods down to the desired temperature.
Corrosion-resistant and robust: the VacInox brazed stainless steel plate heat exchangers from Kelvion
Pressure-stable: brazed plate heat exchangers of the Kelvion GBH-HP series for applications up to 140 bar
Searle GF gas coolers for CO 2 refrigeration systems – smaller heat exchanger tubes for increased heat transfer
14. Oct. 2016 - Less refrigerant content, a smaller footprint, and significantly reduced weight – Kelvion has enabled all this with its redesigned Searle GF gas coolers for transcritical CO 2 refrigeration systems. These gas coolers, equipped with AC or EC motors, profit from the new heat exchangers with tube diameters of only 5 mm. The reduced diameter tubes – which are ideal for CO 2 as refrigerant, with its favorable thermal properties – allow cost-efficient solutions for applications with high pressures.
14. Oct. 2016 - The Kelvion DV-Radion is a newly developed air cooler for industrial applications that offers air outlet to two sides. The DV-Radion operates with radial fans – an innovation among industrial coolers of its kind. The radial fans feature optimized blade design and satisfy the relevant ErP Directive. The structurally implemented air flow configuration at an angle of 90 ° enables lower performance losses in comparison to coolers with axial fans. At the same time, this design improves the air flow...
06. Sept. 2016 - The PF cooler range from Kelvion is designed especially to cool oil. These coolers are shell-and-tube heat exchangers in which not every individual tube is provided with cooling fins: instead, all tubes mutually use a common bundle of cooling fins for enhanced heat exchange. PF coolers achieve significantly better heat transfer than do non-finned shell-and-tube heat exchangers, with the result that they offer the same cooling duty with a unit that is approx. 25 % smaller and lighter than...
The new Bloksma FlowBox cooler for cargo and working ships combines the benefits of box coolers and plate heat exchangers
06. Sept. 2016 - With its Bloksma FlowBox, Kelvion offers a high-performance maritime cooler for tugboats, freighters, dredgers, and supply ships. Especially in stationary service, the FlowBox allows appreciably greater cooling duty than do conventional box coolers with the same dimensions. To achieve these benefits, the FlowBox implements demand-controlled forced circulation of the cooling sea water.
Exhaust gas recirculation by Kelvion reduces nitrogen oxide emissions from two- and four-stroke marine engines by one-fifth
06. Sept. 2016 - To satisfy strict exhaust gas regulations, the exhaust of marine diesel engines must be aftertreated, or the engines must be designed from the very beginning for clean combustion by implementation of special design measures inside the engines. One of such interior engine measures is exhaust gas recirculation. This emission-reduction technique can be retrofitted and has proven successful for two- and four stroke diesel engines.