Renzmann Transformer Oil Pumps
Leading Technologies and Individual Solutions
Transformers with forced oil cooling systems require reliable, glandless transformer oil pumps. We offer a large range of such pumps, from which customers can choose a type that suits their specific requirements and ensures optimum operating conditions.
- Due to their compact size, the pumps can be easily integrated into the oil circuit. It is important to arrange the pump in a manner to avoid excessive flow resistance on the suction side.
- Our glandless oil circulation pumps are of simple, straightforward design and robust construction. They feature a split casing which houses the electric motor and the rotor/impeller assembly.
- Our pumps offer ease of maintenance. Moreover, the axial pumps of the 25, 50 and 100 series are equipped with maintenance-free plain bearings.
- The pumps may be mounted in a horizontal or vertical position.
- For angle-type and axial pumps with radial impellers, we offer an optional direction-of- rotation detector mounted inside the terminal box. The axial pumps with propeller-type impellers are provided with a sight glass for checking the sense of rotation.
- The motor and bearings are fully flushed with transformer oil, which prevents motor overheating and minimizes bearing wear.
Four pump designs are available for different applications:
- Power Transformer Applications
Axial (inline) and angle-type pumps with radial impellers and axial (inline) pumps with propeller-type impellers.
- Traction TransformerApplications
Pumps with radial impellers for traction transformers of rail-mounted vehicles.
Axial (inline) pumps with radial impellers – 25, 50, 100, 2AR2 and 2AR4 series
Axial pumps of the 25, 50, 100, 2AR2 and 2AR4 series are used for transformers with oil/water or oil/air coolers. The transformer oil flows axially through a hollow shaft towards the impeller. A spiral casing serves for pressure buildup. The flowrate can be specifically adapted to the cooling system by varying the impeller diameter.
Angle-type pumps with radial impellers – W4 series
Where space is restricted, angle-type pumps of the W4 series can be used on transformers with oil/water or oil/air coolers. A radial spiral casing serves for pressure buildup. The bearings and the motor are flushed with a transformer oil side-stream. The flowrate can be specifically adapted to the cooling system by varying the impeller diameter.
Axial (inline) pumps with propeller-type impellers – PR series
PR series pumps are used for transformers which are cooled by radiator batteries. The pump operation supports the natural convection during start-up and when ambient temperatures are high. Thanks to the large flow cross section of this pump, the free flow of the transformer oil is not restricted when the pump is switched off. For this reason, there is no need for a bypass when the pump is shut down in part-load operation (Freeflow).
Pumps with radial impellers for traction transformers of rail-mounted vehicles – B2 series
Due to their lightweight and compact aluminum construction, the pumps of the B2 series are especially suited for transformers and power converters for rail-mounted vehicles. Pressure buildup takes place in the impeller. The bearings and the motor are flushed with transformer oil. The flowrate can be adapted to meet the operating requirements by varying the impeller diameter.
Sanyu Trading Corporation
Tokyo 113 0034
- +81 3 38333281
- +81 3 38332636
- +81 90 55564534
Weidmann Systems International Ltd.
- +65 62 932790
- +65 62 935142
- +65 9819 2185
- Write E-Mail
Kelvion Thermal Solutions, S.A.U.
48140 Igorre- Vizcaya
- +34 94 6315140
- +34 94 6315145
- +34 656 737235
Perfect Union Industries Corp.
Pei-Tou, Taipei 112
- +886 2 28950199
- +886 2 28950599
- +886 937 521097