Production and supervision of the company's financial statements,
application of accounting standards in relation to third parties. Verifies
the reliability of data collected and participates in the development of
decision-making tools for management.
KELVION S.A.S. 6 Avenue du Vieil Etang 78180 Montigny Le Bretonneux France
- Mastery of French and international accounting standards
- Knowledge of regulations
- Knowledge of French taxation
- Mastery of IT tools and accounting software packages
- Professional English (oral, written)
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer
- General accounting:
Supervise the entry, tallying and matching of customer and supplier accounting entries, monitor payments, expense reports: check, enter, settle, ensure accounting of payroll entries or transfer from payroll software to accounting, control VAT entries and send various customer statements, calculate year-end provisions, analyze general provision, fixed asset and balance sheet accounts to prepare the supporting file for the year-end balance, make year-end inventory entries to prepare financial statements.
- Cost accounting:
Define appropriate cost accounting parameters, check correct use of analytical codifications during accounting entry, edit analysis reports highlighting useful indicators and ratios. - Summary: Balance sheet and income statement, calculate the tax result and corporate tax, prepare tax returns and the annexes.
- Tax and social declarations:
Calculate and produce the monthly and annual tax returns and returns, prepare monthly or quarterly social declarations and annual summaries.
- Cash flow monitoring:
bank reconciliation, WCR monitoring, Establish daily relationships with banking establishments, negotiation of banking conditions and financing requests, payment optimization, definition of cash flow forecasts and payment delays.
- Relations with statutory auditors:
Define account audit schedules with them, justify the main restatements for dosing accounts.
Desired level of education and experience:
Accounting License (Bac+3)
Skills required and know-how:
- Organization, rigor: observation of procedures, particularly about the tax administration, be responsible for the classification of all financial documents.
- Critical thinking and synthesis: restitution of raw, financial, or qualitative data, to help managers make decisions.
- Resistance to stress: compliance with deadlines imposed by the tax administration and management, ability to retrieve data in a timely manner.
- Ability to be versatile.
Please send your application (CV + covering letter) no later than 11 October 2023 2023 to:
Mr DOUCHET Julie, Finance Director → firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr DEBOURLEUF Amaury, HR Project Manager → email@example.com
Mme HOESTLANDT Noémie , Assistante Ressources Humaines → firstname.lastname@example.org
Mme BOUILLET Cathy, HR Assistant → email@example.com
Diese Seite teilen