Development of the winning ‘go to market’ strategy for your VM, from
across the entire Kelvion portfolio of products and services. Focus on key
stakeholders, including consultants and end-users and Develop of the
team to drive maximum sales results.
KELVION S.A.S. 6 Avenue du Vieil Etang 78180 Montigny Le Bretonneux France
- Distinct customer orientation
- Good communication skills
- Distinct persuasive power and negotiation skills
- Distinct problem solving skills
- Systematic way of working
- High flexibility and resiliency
- English (written and spoken)
- Good Knowledge of a CRM Systems and the MS office
Reporting to the Sales Director France
- Drive the increased sales of Kelvion product within given vertical market.
- Provide leadership in the adoption of sales strategies, customer focus and customer development.
- Provide leadership on the development of a Miller Heimann approach to selling
- Communicate sales performance data and relevant information to management & team.
- Communicate growth ideas and strategy to senior management within Kelvion
- Conduct performance / salary reviews and annual interviews for each direct report
- Drive sales targets, KPI’s, and individual objectives, in a SMART and structured manner
- Make sure that your team maintain CRM & follow sales process.
- Follow and develop key accounts.
- Apply strategy defined by country head.
- Contribute to the budget & strategic planning.
- Prepare market analysis.
- Prepare sales documentation (presentations etc.)
- Plan and pay visits to customers and trade-fairs.
- Extensive travelling to visit sellers and customers
- Coordinate customer claims with Inside Sales
Desired level of education and experience:
Level of education is Engineer or Business School. And Several years of professional experience in technical sales
Skills required and know-how:
- Positive, enthusiastic, and self-motivated.
- Strategically aware, thinks broadly and conscious of impact of own actions across all parts of business.
- Team player.
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines whilst maintaining high standards in an ever-changing environment
Please send your application (CV + covering letter) no later than 12 October 2023 to:
Mr DEWULF Olivier, → email@example.com
Mr DEBOURLEUF Amaury, HR Project Manager → firstname.lastname@example.org
Mme HOESTLANDT Noémie , Assistante Ressources Humaines → email@example.com
Mme BOUILLET Cathy, HR Assistant → firstname.lastname@example.org
Diese Seite teilen