GEA Happel Klimatechnik will present new developments
08. December 2006 GEA Happel Klimatechnikat the trade fair ISH 2007, in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, from 6 to 10 March 2007, in Hall 5, at Stand 5.0 B95.
Innovations for HVAC
At the coming trade fair ISH 2007, in March of 2007, GEA Happel Klimatechnik GmbH will present new and improved products.
The following innovations will be shown for the first time at an industrial fair:
- GEA Clarifair, the virtual smokers’ booth
- Solutions for precision air-conditioning from the DENCO family of products
- A new floor-mounted fan-coil unit for cooling and heating
- Successors to the GEA Basic-Geko and GEA Top-Geko fan-coil units, as well as a cassette fan-coil unit, which will expand the GEA product portfolio
- New products resulting from expansion of the GEA MultiMAXX line of unit heaters
- The CAIRfricostar line for air conditioning of indoor swimming pools by means of central air-handling and ultraviolet air disinfection
- The GEA TriStyle fan-coil unit, also effective for the GEA acqua small-scale climate-control system
- The GEA MATRIX 4700 compact control system for flat and central air-handling units
Publication Note: In case of publication, please submit one copy of each of the published items to us for our archives.Back to overview