A new dimension of efficiency and flexibility
K°Flex plate heat exchangers are the perfect solution for gaseous, liquid and two-phase media in the chemical, petrochemical and power industry. Both the temperature range of -200° to 550° C and the pressure capacity of up to 100 bar make this heat exchanger the logical choice for problem-free operation.
The asymmetrical plates of K°Flex Plate Heat Exchangers form flow gaps shaped like tubes and waves. High flowrates with minimum pressure drops can be handled on the tube side. The wave side stands for high turbulence with outstanding heat transfer coefficients. Heat transfer with maximum efficiency and low pressure loss. The K°Flex heat exchanger design is based on standardized plate modules and housings with freely selectable connection lines. Standard sizes of 2,500 m² and tailor made solutions up to 12,000 m² can be manufactured. K°Flex delivers low investment costs because the compact design only needs a relatively small amount of material expenditure.
- up to 100 bar operating pressure on the wave side
- safe operation due to fully welded design (gas-proof design)
- Standardized modules and housings for economic solutions
- Small footprint and low weight
- Minimum pressure drops at high volume flow rates
- Know-how and long time operating experience in several industries combined with reliable product qualitiy