One-Stop solutions with premium quality
To protect mechanical system from pollutants in ambient air - and to prevent complicated and cost-intensive cleaning operations - recirculation coolers move air in a circuit inside an airtight system. The air absorbs heat inside the machine and passes it on to a cooler - the recirculation cooler. There the cooler transfers the heat from the air to the cooling medium. An enclosure tightly encloses the components of the cycle. It routes the recirculated air from the air discharge port to the air intake of the machine.
Our systems vary according to customers' demands and can be equipped with four closed circuit coolers. Units with one, two, four or even six coolers are available. The enclosure design, as well as the vertical and horizontal orientation of the coolers, can be adjusted according to your specific requirements. Special certifications or offical approval requirements can be taken into consideration in your system for future projects.
- Great number and variety of material combinations
- Noise suppression and filter systems as required
- Forced-ventilated recirculation coolers in our portfolio
- As needed, accessories for process monitoring and factory cabling
- Safety heat exchanger with double tube system