Polacel CMDI cooling towers are open cooling tower made of durable materials. The stainless steel frame are designed for a long life time. The motor is outtside the airstream, by rightangle gearbox. Construction fan deck and fan stack are FRP. Multi cell application are in-Line or Back-to-Back .
Selecting a cooling tower
The water temperatures (hot water in and cold water out), the wet bulb temperature of the site of installation, the required water flow and the noise level are the 4 major factors in order to select a wet cooling tower. After analyzing your needs, we will propose the most appropriate technical and economic solution. There are Polacel CMDI standard solutions for every need starting from a water flow to cool of 500 m3/h. Our engineers can also make special adaptations of the standard cooling towers in order to meet the most specific of your needs.The various type of available heat exchange surfaces allows us to select a suitable fill whether of the "film" type or of the "splash" type . The heat exchange fill is chosen according to the quality of water to be cooled (clean or highly polluted water), but also depending on the specific environment of the site and considering to the process to be cooled. In all cases, a chemical treatment of the cooling water is required. This shall be implemented by a specialized company based on the maximum concentration values advocated by Kelvion.
- Components and materials of superior quality that meet our strictest standards
- Specific design for each application or environnement (wind, seismic zone)
- Maximum efficiency throughout the life of the cooling Tower
- Wide range from any water flow above 500 m3/h allowing a sizing of the cooling towers the closest to the required capacity
- Effective project Management
- Maintenance and reduced power consumption