Industrial air coolers (copper/aluminium)
The Goedhart VCI range of customized industrial single discharge ceiling mounted air coolers can be used in both cooling and freezing applications.
The Goedhart VCI series is part of our customized series. The advantage: A very high degree of customization is evident. Circuits matched to application give great performance and the optimized heat exchanger geometry have a greater specific output of the heat exchanger. This High Performance Air cooler is available for both air flow directions (draw-through and blow-through). As a result, the Goedhart VCI can be flexibly and effectively designed for individual refrigeration requirements – especially for complex applications.
The coil blocks have copper tubes mechanically expanded into fully collared aluminium fins. A good thermal contact is achieved by expansion of the tubes into the fin collars, that are also utilised as spacers to provide a constant distance between the fins. All coolers are pressure tested to 40 bar (lower by cooling mediums) and are supplied with a light over pressure charge of dried air. Suitable for almost all known refrigerants and coolants, with the exception of NH3. For CO2 applications we have a special LX-range available.
The Goedhart VCI is an adaptability artist. With its countless possible configuration possibilities, the Goedhart VCI can be designed spot-on for the most demanding refrigeration tasks.
- Customize the air cooler with many available options and accessories
- Variable air direction of all fan variants – blow-through as draw-through
- Flexible power spectrum due to a numerous of variants and configuration possibilities
- Long-term assurance: highly efficient, ErP 2015 fans
- Easily accessible and easy to clean components
- Delivered on a wooden frame for easy mounting
- High performance due to application-suited circuit design
- Higher specific power, reduced fan speed and air velocity through the coil and significantly reducced current consumption