On the safe side
Plant operators looking for reliability and continuity find the best solution by far in the K°Skid. This dual module comprises two separate gasketed plate heat exchangers mounted on a common frame, but operating completely independently of each other. With its double 100 percent reliability this dual system means that our customers are always on the safe side.
Among other applications the K°Skid was also designed to meet the special challenges in power stations. Unwanted downtimes, caused by maintenance work or breakdowns, are avoided with this solution. And even if a component at the heart of your system, such as in the oil cooling, should fail, the second stand-by unit steps in immediately to ensure that full working capacity remains available.
- OptiWave design
- PosLoc assembly system
- EcoLoc gasket system
- One Frame For All
- Reassurance: double reliability and absolutely dependable availability
- Increased productivity: continuous system operation
- Space-saving: true customization offering easy and flexible expansion
- Reduced expenditure: low investment and assembly costs
- Flexibility: can be adapted quickly to meet changed process conditions
|Application||Freezing and Medium Temp. Cold Rooms for beverages, vegetables and meat|
|Reason Why||Long time good experience|