Air Cooled Condenser MASH
Multiple Row Systems with two or three Finned Tubes
The prime design for vacuum air-cooled condensers is based on MASH concept. Steam is brought to the condenser via a steam duct and a manifold. Steam flows down across 2 or 3 rows of finned tubes. Condensates are recovered inside bonnet header boxers connected to a hot water tank. Non-condensable go up through a deflegmation row for final condensation.
- Over 30 years corrosion resistance using Extruded fins technology.
- Answering most of API 661 (ISO 13706) and ASME VIII div 1 requirements
- U stamped when required by end user
- Round tubes of 2,11 mm core thickness
- Optimized selection for plot plan restrictions using Groovy fins
- Frames of tube bundles and supporting a frame structure designed for modular assembly concept and transportation by sea requirements