The NF range of air cooled condensers has been designed for use with ammonia (NH3) as the working refrigerant. It is suitable for a wide range of applications with a duty range of 11 kW to 1270 kW. Known to be used as a refrigerant as early as the 1850’s, ammonia has recently gained interest amongst equipment specifiers and end users because of its impressive environmental credentials; such as no global warming potential and zero ozone depletion factor.
- Up to 12 m long unit construction
- Coil supports replaced with centre plates for ‘H’ frame construction
- Interlock side plate construction cold form to create ‘I’ frame structure for strength
- Easy to assemble due to reduced number of components
- Structural integrity maintained throughout the entire condenser range
- High grade stainless steel coil block and header tubes