Cross flow Cooling Tower XE, XT, XL, XM Series
water cooling, heat transfer, heat rejection & crossflow
The Polacel cross flow cooling tower is quiet and economical, and has a high cooling capacity. The modular system can be easily adjusted to suit cooling requirements and the space available. The cooling towers have optimal performance and run problem-free. The considerable savings in water usage (95%+), and the exceptionally low noise level make the economical crossflow cooling towers the best choice for both man and the environment.
The advanced design engineering has also resulted in a number of special structural advantages:
- Only a minimum number of support points are necessary as a result of the self-supporting foundations and the high internal rigidity
- Where possible, fully portable and installed ready to go
- The Polacel frost-proof polyester water pan can withstand sub-zero temperatures. Essential for free-cooling applications
- Due to their low profile, cross flow cooling towers present fewer aesthetic problems
- The expandable modular system has virtually no limitations in terms of shape and size
- All structural design principles are analysed and tested in advance using dynamic calculations and computer studies
Durable and reliable
We design and manufacture cooling towers that have a long life and require a minimum of maintenance. This performance is achieved by a careful choice of materials - stainless steel combined with glass fibre reinforced polyester and plastics - the exceptionally sound design and the considerable experience of our engineers.
'Cheap and cheerful' solutions such as fans with a V-belt drive, or painted panels, are avoided. The result is a cooling tower that is low maintenance, economical and able to deliver a consistently high quality, problemfree performance.
- Exact dimensioning of the cooling towers, custom designed for each application
- Implementation of country specific standards
- Completely transportable tower components, fully ready for installation
- Low maintenance and energy costs
- Maximum cost-effectiveness over the entire life cycle
- Implementation for any volume of cooling water desired
- Superior product quality, in accordance with our stringent standards
- Reliable project management