Heat exchanger repair services
Our technicians ensure smooth operations
An unscheduled standstill can have unpleasant financial consequences on your operation. In case of an emergency, our skilled technicians and engineers will respond quickly to your needs. We don’t let quality take the back seat. Our repair work – whether on-site or at our service centers – always complies with Kelvion’s high-quality standards. Yet heat exchange repairs are only part of our extensive service portfolio.
- Plate heat exchangers
- Shell and tube heat exchangers
- Finned tube air coolers - single tube systems
- Finned tube air coolers - compact systems
- Machine cooling
- Wet cooling
Our experts are at your disposal with individually tailored service solutions: from commissioning heat exchangers, to assembly and maintenance of equipment as well as the procurement and installation of suitable heat exchanger replacement parts.
To avoid unscheduled downtime, we recommend the following services:
- Reconditioning your heat exchanger
Our technicians start by degumming and cleaning the components of your heat exchanger. A UV test helps to detects possible breakages, followed by the relining of glued panels and gaskets. At the end of the reconditioning process, our technicians reassemble the treated panels and compile a test report, including documentation on your heat exchanger.
- Leakage test
In order to prevent possible leakages, we have developed a test procedure to help detect material fatigue early on. Here, a special forming gas is introduced into the closed heat exchanger unit, which helps to locate even the tiniest of hairline cracks.
- Heat exchanger maintenance
- Removal of fouling inside the heat exchanger (cleaning of deposits)
- Corrosion protection for your heat exchanger
- Heat exchanger troubleshooting
- Quick response and support services, on-site and at our service centers