Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
We are committed to Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) excellence.
We are a globally active manufacturer of industrial heat exchangers for different kinds of markets. With plate heat exchangers, shell & tube heat exchangers, finned-tube heat exchangers, modular cooling towers and refrigeration heat exchangers – we reache customers in global markets for power generation, oil and gas, chemistry, marine applications, climate and environment, and food and beverages.
We are committed to Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) excellence and to the following principles:
- It is the customer who defines quality;
- Understanding and exceeding customer expectations;
- Quality starts at the management level and effects all employees;
- Quality requires continuous improvement of products and processes;
- Identifying, analyzing and effectively managing HSE risks arising from our business activities;
- Enhancing the well-being of our employees;
- Complying with all legal requirements, applicable codes and national standards;
- Creating an accident- and incident-free workspace and preventing occupational illnesses;
- Preventing environmental pollution and reducing energy consumption, waste generation and emissions;
- Taking precautions to prevent major accidents and appropriately managing emergencies, incidents and impacts;
- Assigning clear roles and responsibilities and conducting training to ensure the necessary competency;
- Providing and maintaining appropriate systems of technology, work, tools and procedures that fulfill our objectives;
- Continually monitoring and improving our systems, performance and impact by reviewing our objectives and targets and implementing appropriate corrective and preventive sustainable actions.
All employees are responsible for establishing QHSE objectives and targets as well as developing and implementing sustainable programs to achieve them. This is how we prove our company and products to our global customers every day.
The Management Board