Exhaust Gas Heat Exchanger
Taking advantage of waste heat
This new addition to our product line is a compact heat exchanger made from high-alloyed stainless steel and can handle temperatures up to 550°C.
Its compact and modular design makes it extremely versatile and easy to service. Our exhaust gas heat exchanger is designed to recover heat from exhaust gas produced for example by combustion engines used in combined heat and power plants.
The heat exchanger transfers the heat from the exhaust gas to a liquid (water or water-glycol solutions). When heated up, this liquid can be used in central heating systems; for preheating air in the combustion chambers of furnaces and turbines; to dry coal, pulp, wood and other materials as well as for generating electricity with a Rankine process.
- minimal space required
- extended performance range
- modular design enables high versality
- performance and fouling charactersitics approved in real operation
- replaceable slot
- service friendly
- Standard series temperature-resistant up to 550°C
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy cleaning & exchange of the heat exchange bundle
Feel free to give us a call +1 800 774 0474.