Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers nickel-brazed - GNS Series
The ideal alternative when copper is no longer enough
GNS Series nickel-brazed plate heat exchangers are precision made to provide a number of features for increasing system performance and reliability. Designed to offer true counter current flow and high turbulence in the working fluids they offer outstanding heat transfer options, even at low flow rates.
Whenever the resistance of copper is not enough, nickel as brazing material is chosen. The units of the GNS-Series offer all the advantages of a brazed plate heat exchanger, but they are essentially more stable against corrosive media such as ammonia, deionised water, sulphides and sulphates. But not every nickel-brazing is the same: only around 75% is made of pure nickel, the remaining 25% is our secret – and your benefit. Also units of the GNS-series have the proven technical features like Safety ChamberTM, Delta InjectionTM and Full Flow SystemTM available. Thus, the products of the GNS-Series serve with its wide range of applications up to 200°C/392°F and 16 bar/232 psi the demands of the market.
- high corrosion resistance
- compact design
- wide range of applications
- low investments costs
Feel free to give us a call +1 800 774 0474.