Kelvion (Goedhart) NL Selection
Tools & Software
Here you can find all relevent information about the Goedhart GPC2021.01 selection software.
The Kelvion RT Select - Goedhart selection program provides an electronic catalogue covering the majority of product ranges offered by Kelvion. The range of products available to you is very broad with many options. This software provides the fastest and easiest way to select the most appropriate product for your specific needs. All our ranges: Air Coolers, Glycol Coolers and Air Cooled Condensers are available in a single program. Dry Coolers selection online available from here: KELVION RT SELECT Online version The program is an easy to use selection tool for contractors, consultants and every other thinkable user.
CLICK HERE for Kelvion (Bohemia) CZ customer version
Network version - CLICK HERE for Kelvion (Goedhart) NL customer version
Network version - CLICK HERE for Kelvion (Bohemia) CZ customer version
- This program has been designed for multi-user execution and may be installed on more PC’s with at least 1000 MHz processor or better, working with a 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Microsoft Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or higher operating system
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client required
Supported operating systems:
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 10
Procedure for download and installation:
- Click on the download link on the right side area of this page to download the Goedhart selection software
- When downloading the software, you accept our Kelvion Refrigeration B.V. General Conditions of Delivery!
- Save the file to a temporary folder on your PC
- Run the Setup program with GoedhartGPCsetup.msi file. During the installation procedure, the Setup program will create a new folder on your PC and delete the existing one
For any questions regarding the Goedhart selection Software please contact the GPC administrator.
We cannot be held responsible for damages in any way by the user and/or third parties because of the use of this software. Although we have taken maximum care to prevent deficiencies or faults it is possible that they may still exist, for which we cannot be held liable.