High air volume for blast chilling and shock freezing
Shock freezing foodstuffs is technically extremely demanding on air coolers. The Kelvion CMx blastfreezer meets these demands effortlessly. The technical specifications covering the cooling surface, the air volume, the tube-fin-system and the distribution of the refrigerant have all created benchmarks and guarantee the reliability of the process. Those specifications are precisely matched to each other to optimise blast freezing.
Optimal air volume flow for shock freezing: Blow through fans guide the air flow horizontally through the heat exchanger. This creates maximum air velocity over refrigerated goods exposed to the air flow. The dimensions are designed to suit standard tray carts: perfect distribution of cold air directly onto the refrigerated goods. The height-adjustable floor mounting brackets are perfect for adjusting them to on-site conditions. High air circulation rate with indirect air flow over the chilled goods: This ensures high efficiency, preserves quality and reaching the core temperature of the produce in the shortest possible time.
- For blast chilling and freezing application: Specially designed for quick
- chilling and freezing of food products; large scale kitchens, bakery products, pizza and vegetables, meat or sausages, fish, poultry and
the production of ice cream
- Application optimized: refrigerant distribution and circuiting
- Optimized heat exchanger geometry and an aerodynamically integrated fan system: Higher specific power, reduced fan speed and air velocity through the coil and significantly reduced current consumption
- Blow-through fans achieve an optimal air speed
- Quick freezing process: Minimize the weight loss and conserving the qualities of the food product. Standard 50 Pa or 100 Pa external pressure available
- Long-term assurance: future-proof, highly efficient, ErP fans
- Construction for adjustable floor mounting (optional)
- Optimized ratio price/kW
- The dimensions are designed to suit standard tray carts
- Standard 50 Pa or 100 Pa external pressure available
- High performance due to application-suited circuit design.
- Available in different tube materials: Copper tubes (CMK) & Stainless steel tubes (CML)
- High air circulation rate with indirect air flow over the chilled goods
- Stepless height-adjustable floor mounting brackets 50 – 200mm
Feel free to give us a call +1 800 774 0474.